Easy Zucchini Lasagna. All the feels and flavors of lasagna but made with vegetable noodles instead of pasta. Thin slices of zucchini stand in for noodles in this lasagna. It is perfect in the summer with your garden-fresh veggies and herbs, or in the winter when you need a comforting meal.
No-cook noodles save prep time for this lasagna recipe.
Since these lasagna noodles will expand during baking, avoid overlapping them.
In this video you will learn how to make the BEST keto, Low Carb lasagna EVER and it is super simple!
Actually this is an easy recipe just next the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Easy Zucchini Lasagna for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Easy Zucchini Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Zucchini Lasagna
- It's of extra lean ground beef.
- Prepare of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need of tomato paste.
- You need of jar of fire roasted tomato sauce (or any kind).
- It's of LARGE zucchini (or 2-3 small) medium-high sliced.
- Prepare of ricotta cheese.
- You need of mozzarella cheese,shredded.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- It's of salt and pepper.
Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious way to enjoy the lasagna flavor you love, without the noodles. This Zucchini Lattice Lasagna from Delish.com is the best! This zucchini lattice lasagna is the perfect way to lighten up the classic dish for summer. I never in a million years thought I would like a Lasagna that wasn't made with noodles.
Easy Zucchini Lasagna instructions
- Lightly spray a casserole dish, preheat oven to 400°F and set dish aside. Slice your zucchini and salt it so that it draws out the extra water. (Pat dry when you're ready to layer).
- In a pan, brown/cook the beef then add the onions and garlic and tomato paste. Cook 2-3 min..
- Add tomato sauce, Italian seasoning and salt and pepper to taste..
- In the casserole dish, lay a bit of the sauce on the bottom, then the zucchini, sauce again, dollops of ricotta, zucchini,sauce,ricotta. (repeat until you've used add your prepared ingredients).
- Top with shredded mozzarella and place in oven for 25-35 min until bubbly and yummy! Enjoy! ! 😉.
Simply lay out the zucchini slices over some. This spinach and zucchini lasagna is vegetarian, low-carb, and gluten-free. It is made with tomato Gina's recipes are always delicious, healthy, and easy-to-follow. And, her Zucchini Lasagna recipe is. This easy zucchini lasagna recipe is a family favorite!
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Easy Zucchini Lasagna. If you have questions or requests almost this article, make smile admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com