Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just following the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps
- You need of lean ground beef.
- Prepare of onion, diced.
- You need of ginger root, minced.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- It's of bok choy, diced.
- It's of red bell pepper, diced.
- You need of soy sauce.
- You need of bibb lettuce (can substitute boston lettuce).
Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps step by step
- Coat large skillet with cooking spray, heat over medium-high heat.
- Add beef, onion, ginger and garlic to skillet. Cook, breaking up meat, until beef is browned..
- Add bok choy, pepper and soy sauce. Cook, stirring, until bok choy is wilted, ~3-5 minutes..
I will just inform you that recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps. If you have questions or requests around this article, please door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com