Gracie's Favorite Stuffed Peppers(TWO WAYS!! Carb and Low Carb).
Yes, this is an easy recipe just past the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Gracie's Favorite Stuffed Peppers(TWO WAYS!! Carb and Low Carb) for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Gracie's Favorite Stuffed Peppers(TWO WAYS!! Carb and Low Carb) using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gracie's Favorite Stuffed Peppers(TWO WAYS!! Carb and Low Carb)
- It's of large green peppers(fairly uniform in size).
- It's of ground beef (I used 85%).
- It's of herb and butter Rice a Roni(prepared as box directs, you will yield a little over 2 cups).
- Prepare of a small cauliflower, finely chopped.
- You need of parmesan cheese(I use Sargento shreds, never the powdery stuff).
- You need of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning (use your favorite, I prefer McCormick Tuscan perfect pinch).
- It's of sugar.
- It's of chopped garlic.
- Prepare of salt and pepper to taste.
- It's of heaping tablespoons of shredded mozzarella.
Gracie's Favorite Stuffed Peppers(TWO WAYS!! Carb and Low Carb) instructions
- Begin by boiling a large pot of water. While it's boiling, chop top of of each pepper and remove seeds and inner membranes. Finely chop tops of three peppers to cook with ground beef. Boil peppers for 7-9 min. Immediately remove and place in a bowl of ice water..
- Brown ground beef with chopped pepper tops and drain very well. Separate cooked beef mixture in half and place in two bowls. (About 1 1/2 c per bowl).
- Cook chopped cauliflower until tender(I used the same water I boiled peppers in) Set aside.
- Into one bowl of beef mixture add 2 cups of prepared Rice a Roni. (Youll have some left over) In the other bowl, add 2 cups of the cooked cauliflower..
- Combine sauce, sugar, seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper. Reserve 1/2 c for pepper topping. Add 3/4 c of sauce mixture to each bowl of beef mixture. Mix well..
- Add 3/4 c of parmesan to each bowl of meat mixture..
- Drain peppers well and place in a sprayed baking dish large enough to fit all 6 peppers(I used a 9x6).
- Fill 3 peppers with the beef and rice mixture. Fill 3 peppers with beef and cauliflower mixture. Top each pepper with a spoonful of the reserved 1/2 cup of sauce. Tightly place foil over peppers and cook at 350 for 50-60 min..
- Add a healing tbsp of mozzarella to each pepper and return to oven..
- The pepper on the left is rice. The pepper on the right is cauliflower..
- Gracie approves!!!.
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Gracie's Favorite Stuffed Peppers(TWO WAYS!! Carb and Low Carb). If you have questions or requests on this article, make laugh way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com