Actually this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Lettuce Wraps for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Lettuce Wraps using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lettuce Wraps
- Prepare of cooking oil.
- You need of onion.
- It's of minced ginger (pickled).
- You need of red bell pepper.
- It's of water chestnuts.
- You need of chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare of lean ground beef.
- It's of garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- It's of soy sauce.
- You need of lettuce.
Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Chop up onions and cook about 5-10 minutes on medium heat..
- Chop up bell pepper, mushrooms, water chestnuts, and ginger if necessary. Add to pan and cook another 5 minutes or so with the onion until veggies are fragrant..
- Put the vegetable mixture aside for now on plate or bowl so you can use the frying pan to cook the beef next..
- Put ground beef, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in the pan. Use a spatula to move the meat around and cook evenly..
- When meat is almost done (some fluid at the bottom of the pan and a little bit of pink meat too) add the cooked vegetables back to the pan along with the soy sauce..
- Stir and cook another 5 minutes or so until the liquid has evaporated off and all of the meat is brown no longer pink. Set the pan aside to cool..
- Take leaves off the head of lettuce individually and fill them with about 1/2 cup of the beef mixture..
- Wrap up the lettuce like a burrito (or however you can manage) and enjoy!.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Lettuce Wraps. If you have questions or requests almost this article, keep amused way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com