Ground beef with spinach and fresh tomatoes #allstarscontest. Spinach Ground Beef Recipes on Yummly Easy Ground Beef Enchiladas, Ground Beef And Potato Gratin, Fresh Spinach With Ground Beef. Add beef and cook until brown and minced garlic.
Beef and Spinach in Tomato Sauce.
And the taste is mostly of beef and tomatoes so the kids might not even realize you are sneaking spinach into their diets.
You can use fresh spinach but frozen works just as well thus making this recipe quick and convenient.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just subsequent to the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Ground beef with spinach and fresh tomatoes #allstarscontest for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Ground beef with spinach and fresh tomatoes #allstarscontest using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground beef with spinach and fresh tomatoes #allstarscontest
- You need 2 of large bunch of spinach.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It's 6 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 of large onion diced.
- You need 1/2 of minced beef.
- You need 6 of medium tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- It's 1/4 cup of cream.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of White pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of hot sauce.
It's a bonus belated Sunday Scratchups recipe on Tuesday, because I also wanted to tell you about this Easy Beef, Tomato, and Spinach Tortellini that. Meanwhile, cook beef and onion in large skillet over medium-high heat until beef is crumbled and no longer pink; drain. Penne pasta is tossed in fresh tomatoes with Ground Beef, basil, and parmesan cheese. Fresh Tomato, Beef & Penne PastaGround Beef Ingredient Cuts.
Ground beef with spinach and fresh tomatoes #allstarscontest step by step
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat, then cook the onion for 3 - 5 minutes until softened. Add garlic and cook until fragrant - about 30 seconds. Add the ground beef and cook, using a wooden spoon to break up the meat as you go. Cook until browned and the moisture from the beef is mostly evaporated. Season with salt and pepper then stir in hot sauce..
- Add in the tomatoes(I had boiled my tomatoes to remove skin) and tomato paste cook until the tomatoes break down.
- Add the spinach and stir inn to mix everything up.cook for 5mins.
- Stir in cream and nutmeg. Nutmeg will give it that taste that people will notice but not know what it is, but in a good way. Simmer for a few minutes until slightly thickened.Serve with rice or ugali.
Versatility and rich flavor make it ideal for burgers, tacos or wraps. Pasta, ground beef, spinach, fresh basil, cheddar cheese. The combination of these flavorful ingredients makes an extremely delicious dish that is sure to satisfy your craving for comfort food, especially during the fall and winter months. What makes it even more appealing? Filled with ground beef, spinach, cheese, and tomato sauce, this spinach beef lasagna is hearty and Nutritional Information.
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Ground beef with spinach and fresh tomatoes #allstarscontest. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, engross get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com