Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just later than the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps
- Prepare of ground beef.
- It's of chopped onion.
- You need of chopped green bell pepper.
- It's of crushed red pepper.
- You need of curry powder.
- You need of garlic salt.
- It's of iceberg lettuce.
Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps instructions
- Saute onions and peppers in hot pan until soft. Add ground beef, drain grease when about 3/4 of the way done. Add curry, red pepper, and salt and finish cooking..
- Wash lettuce and tear leaves to make little bowls. Fill with beef curry and enjoy!.
I will just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, occupy log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com