Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps.
Actually this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps
- You need of Lean Ground Hamburger Meat [85/15 blend].
- It's of White Onions [fine minced].
- It's of Green Onions [fine chop].
- Prepare of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [chopped].
- You need of Shiitake Mushroom Tops [fine chopped].
- You need of Fresh Bean Sprouts [rough chop].
- You need of Hoisin Sauce.
- It's of Fresh Grated Diakon Radishes.
- You need of Water Chestnuts [chopped].
- You need of Bamboo Shoots [chopped].
- It's of Bean Sprouts [rough chop].
- Prepare of Fine Minced Garlic.
- It's of Siracha Sauce.
- It's of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Rice Wine Vinager.
- You need of Fresh Bib, Butter Or Romaine Lettuce Leaves [chilled & rin.
- Prepare of options.
- It's of Bottle Liquid Panda Seasoning Packet.
- It's of Soy Sauce.
- It's of Chilled Sliced Red Radishes [garnish].
- You need of Shredded Cabbage [thin sliced - to be added to meat mixture].
Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps step by step
- Here's all you'll need..
- Fry hamburger. No oil needed..
- Drain hamburger..
- Add all chopped vegetables and seasonings to pan. Fry for 2 minutes longer. You'll definitely want some crisp to these lettuce wraps so don't over cook..
- Place on chilled lettuce leaves and serve immediately..
- ● Know you can cheat and add 1 - 8 oz packet of Panda Brand Lettuce Wrap Seasoning. With this, you can exclude all the seasonings listed above. Except for Soy Sauce. You can find this brand at just about any major supermarket chain. It'll taste exactly like what you're making from scratch. ● Just add additional Soy Sauce [to taste] since this packet it is a bit on the sweet side with the added Hoisin Sauce..
- ● Serve lettuce wraps with sides of Soy and Siracha Sauce. ● Crispy Egg Rolls, Miso and Egg Drop Soup all work great as sides to this appetizer. ● Garnish with chives. Radishes are another great addition upon serving. Unfortunately I was out of them. ● Serve with ice cold Sapporo Beer and chilled glasses. It's an excellent pairing [and IMHO] one of the best Asian beers out there!.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps. If you have questions or requests almost this article, entertain entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com