Low Carb enchilada pie.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just next the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Low Carb enchilada pie for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Low Carb enchilada pie using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb enchilada pie
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need of cream cheese.
- You need of eggs.
- It's of taco seasoning.
- It's of cheese (I used Mexican blend).
- Prepare of enchilada filling.
- Prepare of ground beef (I used ground venison.
- You need of taco seasoning.
- It's of Rotel tomatoes.
- It's of enchilada sauce.
- You need of cheese (I used Mexican blend).
Low Carb enchilada pie step by step
- preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix crust ingredients together and pour into a 9x13 dish sprayed with nonstick spray..
- bake crust for 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
- brown hamburger meat and add all remaining enchilada filings except cheese..
- pour enchilada filling over baked crust..
- top with remaining cheese.
- bake for an additional 20 minutes put until bubbly..
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Low Carb enchilada pie. If you have questions or requests on this article, keep busy right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com