Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers.
Actually this is an easy recipe just once the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers
- You need of Breadless Beef Burgers.
- Prepare of Lean Hamburger Meat.
- You need of Each: Granulated Garlic-Granulated Onion-Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Seasoned Salt.
- You need of Worchestershire Sauce.
- Prepare of Cheddar Cheese [cubed] Or 2 Thin Slices Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced Purple Onions.
- Prepare of Sliced Firm Tomatoes.
- You need of Dill Pickle Slices.
- Prepare of Iceberg Lettuce Leaves.
- You need of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Real Mayonnaise.
- It's of Sea Salt.
Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers instructions
- Chop all vegetables and chill..
- Add all seasonings except for sea salt and cheese [optional] into the hamburger meat and mix well..
- You can choose to add the cheese inside the hamburger meat or melt on the top..
- Mold 2 hamburger patties and lightly sprinkle tops with Sea Salt..
- Fry hamburger meat to desired doneness or until fully cooked. About 3 minutes on each side for well done. Add cheese to hamburger surface and allow to melt if it's not been added within the hamburger meat mixture..
- Drain burgers on paper towels..
- Add mayonnaise and ketchup to burger top [or in between lettuce leaves] followed by pickles, onions and tomatoes..
- Wrap each burger in 3 layers Iceberg Lettuce leaves each. Top and bottom..
- Serve hamburger warm and vegetables chilled..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers. If you have questions or requests around this article, engross right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com