Low Carb Breakfast Balls.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just later the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Low Carb Breakfast Balls for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Low Carb Breakfast Balls using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Breakfast Balls
- It's of ground pork sausage.
- It's of ground beef.
- It's of eggs.
- Prepare of dried onion flakes.
- You need of black pepper.
- It's of garlic powder.
- It's of sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
Low Carb Breakfast Balls instructions
- Mix all ingredients together with your hands or electric mixer..
- Form into 40 or 50 balls, about 1 to 1 1/2 inch each and place on a cookie sheet..
- Bake at 375 for about 25 minutes..
- Let cool before storing or freezing..
- For Scotch eggs, mold raw mixture around peeled hard-boiled eggs and bake at 350 for 30 minutes..
I would just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Low Carb Breakfast Balls. If you have questions or requests on this article, charm contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com