Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just bearing in mind the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole
- You need of hotdogs (cut into bite sized pieces).
- Prepare of browned ground beef.
- It's of hotdog chili or chili without beans.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of onion powder.
- You need of yellow mustard.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It's of heavy whipping cream.
- It's of mayonnaise.
Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Placed sliced hot dogs on the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Top with Browned hamburger meat.
- Pour onion powder and yellow mustard on top of hamburger.
- Pour 1 cup of shredded cheese on top of this mixture.
- Pour chili on top of cheese..
- In a separate bowl beat eggs, then add mayonnaise, and heavy whipping cream. Stir until smooth and pour on top of the chili.
- And the other cup of cheese to the top and bake for 30 minutes or until cheese begins to brown.
I want just to let you know recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, absorb admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com