Ground Beef Hamburger Patties With Raw Onions.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just once the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Ground Beef Hamburger Patties With Raw Onions for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Ground Beef Hamburger Patties With Raw Onions using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Hamburger Patties With Raw Onions
- You need 500 grams of Ground beef.
- You need 1 1/2 of Onion (medium).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Panko (or white bread).
- Prepare 1 of enough to soak the bread crumbs in Milk.
- It's 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of Beef stock cubes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- It's 1 of Oil (to cook).
- It's of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- It's 3 tbsp of ●Tonkatsu sauce.
- It's 3 tbsp of ●Ketchup.
Ground Beef Hamburger Patties With Raw Onions step by step
- Take the ground beef from the refrigerator and let it sit for 10-20 minutes. At the same time, soak the panko in the milk..
- Smash up the beef stock cubes into a powder. This is the beef stock that I used..
- Use a food processor to finely mince the onions. Then add the egg and turn it on for about 5 seconds..
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl (lightly drain the milk from the panko) and use your hands to mix them together until the mixture becomes sticky..
- Separate the mixture into 4, make each portion into a patty shape, and cook them in a frying pan..
- Remove the meat from the pan. Mix the ● ingredients in to the meat juices. Put the hamburger back in the pan and mix it with the juices while cooking them down..
I want just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Ground Beef Hamburger Patties With Raw Onions. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, entertain edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com