Low Carb Sicilian Meatballs.
Literally this is a simple recipe just afterward the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Low Carb Sicilian Meatballs for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Low Carb Sicilian Meatballs using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Sicilian Meatballs
- You need of 85% lean ground beef.
- It's of onion, minced.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- It's of handful Italian parsley.
- It's of Romano cheese, grated.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of salt.
Low Carb Sicilian Meatballs instructions
- OK, first off, if you want to go really authentic, make it 1 1/2 pound each of ground beef and ground pork..
- Now, throw everything into a large mixing bowl, and mix by hand..
- Roll the mixture into small meatballs. Golf ball is about as big as Sicilian Meatballs ever get, and often they're smaller..
- Add about five or six tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil into a two or three quart saucepan or large frying pan, and heat to medium..
- Fry the meatballs on medium for a few minutes per side, and I normally do at least three sides..
- Place the finished meatballs into a plate with a few layers of paper towel lining the bottom for drainage, and keep half an eye on that plate while finishing the rest in the pan. The aroma permeates the house and attracts vermin/children/spouses with a mind for repeated sampling. If you don't watch out, you end up with an empty dish after all that cooking..
- Serve in sauce, in Italian Wedding Soup, or as appetizers..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Low Carb Sicilian Meatballs. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, keep busy right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com