Low-Carb Taco Bake.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just afterward the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Low-Carb Taco Bake for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Low-Carb Taco Bake using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Taco Bake
- You need of Crust.
- You need of cream cheese, softened.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of of heavy cream.
- You need of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare of Topping.
- It's of ground beef.
- Prepare of tsps. taco seasoning.
- It's of salsa.
- You need of cheddar cheese, shredded.
Low-Carb Taco Bake instructions
- For the crust: beat the cream cheese and eggs until smooth..
- Add the cream and seasoning..
- Greases 9"x 12" baking dish; spread the cheese over the bottom..
- Pour in the egg mixture as evenly as possible..
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes..
- Let stand for 5 minutes before adding the topping..
- For the topping; brown the ground beef and drain the fat..
- Stir in the seasoning and salsa..
- Spread meat mixture over the crust..
- Top with cheese..
- Reduce heat to 350° and bake 20 minutes until hot he bubbly..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Low-Carb Taco Bake. If you have questions or requests something like this article, divert right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com