Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce.
Literally this is a simple recipe just following the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce
- You need of Zucchini.
- Prepare of Beef mince.
- Prepare of red pepper.
- It's of onion.
- Prepare of garlic clove.
- It's of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It's of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Mixed Herbs.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Tomato Purée.
Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce step by step
- Diced onion and garlic and brown In a wok..
- Chop red pepper and mushroom, add this to the onion and garlic.
- Next step, add your mince, I used 750g however this does several meals. Cook until Brown. This is when you put the spaghetti in (for the boyfriend 😂).
- For the Zucchini noodles, spiralize the zucchini and add salt and pepper..
- Add boiling water to Zucchini. Boil for 1 minute. Whilst doing this add tomato sauce and purée to the meat..
- After a minute, Fry the zucchini in coconut oil until firm..
- Serve with grated cheese if you wish. Very simple dish!.
I would just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce. If you have questions or requests re this article, interest gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com