Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb.
Literally this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb
- You need of Meat and broth.
- You need of ground beef.
- Prepare of beef meatballs.
- You need of beef broth.
- It's of Vegetables.
- It's of ribs celery.
- You need of Carrots.
- You need of green beans.
- Prepare of sliced spring onion.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- It's of pink Himalayan salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
- It's of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- You need of shredded Parmesan cheese.
Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb step by step
- Wash the vegetables. Heat the oil in a pot..
- Make the meatballs. See any of my recipes. Brown the meatballs in the oil. Remove from oil and set aside..
- Slice the onion and celery thinly. Peel the carrots and slice them. Add the vegetables to the oil that the meatballs were browned in. Add the seasonings. Sauté for 10 minutes..
- Add the ground beef to the pot with the vegetables. Add the broth. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. I had extra guest my granddaughters so I cut the meatballs so they were manageable for them..
- Add the meatballs. Simmer covered for 15 minutes..
- Serve add cheese to taste. I hope you enjoy!!.
I would just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb. If you have questions or requests around this article, occupy entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com