Mexican Lasagna. Mexican lasagna makes great leftovers, too! You can even serve it with eggs for breakfast. I collect cookbooks and recipes (this one is from my son's mother-in-law).
Turn Taco Tuesday into Taco-Style Mexican Lasagna Tuesday.
Okay, while the name may not roll off the tongue as easily, this Mexican lasagna recipe made with tortillas, ground beef, enchilada sauce.
My all-time favorite food is Mexican.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just afterward the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Mexican Lasagna for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Mexican Lasagna using 27 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican Lasagna
- Prepare of fresh chorizo.
- Prepare of lean ground beef.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- It's of peppers, diced (3 different colors).
- Prepare of enchilada sauce (28 ounces).
- You need of Mexican tomatoes with Chili's (7 ounces).
- You need of tomato paste.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need of salt.
- It's of garlic cloves.
- It's of Mexican oregano.
- It's of cilantro.
- You need of ground cumin.
- You need of agave nectar.
- It's of lasagna noodles.
- It's of water.
- It's of mozzarella cheese.
- It's of ricotta cheese.
- It's of egg.
- It's of arugula.
- It's of cotija cheese crumbled.
- Prepare of Monterey Jack cheese grated.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's of sour cream.
- You need of tomatoes.
- You need of chopped, black olives.
- You need of pepper mild to hot.
I could eat it every single night. This easy Mexican lasagna is one of our go-to weeknight meals and is a big family favorite. If You're A Fan Of Mexican Food, You'll LOVE This Mexican Lasagna Recipe! Flour Tortillas Layered With Tons Of Cheese, Shredded Chicken, Green Chile Enchilada Sauce, Black Beans, Corn.
Mexican Lasagna step by step
- Brown meats with onions.
- Add peppers and cook until simi-soft..
- Add the tomatoes, water and seasoning. And simmer for at least 2 hours..
- Prepare the lasagna noodles per package instructions..
- Mix ricotta cheese with egg and the minced arugula.
- Combine Monterey Jack, cotija and parmesan cheese into a three cheese blend..
- In 9 by 13 baking dish put 1/4 quarter of the meat sauce..
- Place 1/3 of the noodles on top of meat sauce. Followed by 1/2 of the ricotta mixture and 1/2 of the mozzarella..
- Add 1/4 of the meat sauce..
- Sprinkle with a 1/4 of the cheese blend..
- Repeat steps 8 through 10.
- Place last layer of noodles, and the last of the meat sauce followed by the remaining 3 cheese blend..
- Cover and bake a half hour in a 370°F oven covered..
- Let rest for 20 minutes and top with sour cream, fresh chopped tomatoes, chopped olives, pepper and some sprigs of fresh cilantro..
I make a version of Mexican lasagna similar to this one, but with the addition of zucchini, black beans, and corn, as well. Let your lasagna go Mexican by layering ground beef and sausage with corn tortillas, tomatoes, green chiles, enchilada sauce, and cheese. Mexican Lasagna : This is a family favorite recipe! One tray will be my husband's lunch for the week! One of the best things about recipes like this is that they're so versatile!
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Mexican Lasagna. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, make smile right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com