Sharon's cheesy enchiladas. Today I am making enchiladas rojas just like my grandmother would make. The filling will be cheese and onion, but chicken or beef will also work well for. How to make enchiladas - cheese enchilada recipe.
Today I am making cheesy chicken enchiladas my favorite way, baking in the oven.
The homemade enchilada sauce gravy and the cheese make this a baked comfort.
Quick-and-easy cheese enchiladas are smothered in chili-cheese sauce.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Sharon's cheesy enchiladas for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Sharon's cheesy enchiladas using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sharon's cheesy enchiladas
- You need of ground beef.
- You need of can of enchilada sauce.
- Prepare of shredded cheese.
- It's of flour tortillas.
- Prepare of nacho cheese sauce.
- It's of rotel.
Enchiladas topped with cheese and filled with deliciousness. Learn how to make Cheesy chicken enchiladas & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Smothered in sauce, covered with ooey, gooey cheese, and stuffed to the max with chopped chicken. Enchiladas Suizas (Chicken Enchiladas in Tomatillo-Cream Sauce).
Sharon's cheesy enchiladas step by step
- Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease 13x9 inch baking dish.
- In skillet cook ground beef over medium high heat until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir in 3/4 cup of enchilada sauce and 1 cup of shredded cheese into ground beef.
- Spoon enchilada filling onto tortillas; roll up tortillas and place seam sides down in baking dish.
- Mix nacho cheese sauce and rotel in mixing bowl; spread on top of tortillas in baking dish.
- Pour remainder of enchilada sauce on top of enchiladas.
- Sprinkle remainder of shredded cheese on top of enchiladas.
- Bake in oven for 15 to 20 mins or until shredded cheese has melted.
Its name, "Swiss enchiladas," alludes to its. Chicken and vegetable enchiladas with a bubbling cheesy topping. This recipe is extra generous with the filling- you'll find it hard to not to scoff your face! A great mid-week meal OR part of a Mexican feast. For a quick dinner the whole family will love, serve them Cheesy Enchiladas with chicken, black beans, and corn enveloped inside.
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Sharon's cheesy enchiladas. If you have questions or requests on this article, charm way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com