Mexican Tortilla Casserole.
Actually this is a simple recipe just afterward the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Mexican Tortilla Casserole for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Mexican Tortilla Casserole using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican Tortilla Casserole
- You need of ground beef.
- It's of taco seasoning.
- It's of refried beans.
- You need of Mexican blend corn (drained).
- Prepare of thick chunky salsa.
- It's of diced onion.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of prepared rice.
- Prepare of flour tortilla.
Mexican Tortilla Casserole instructions
- Spray casserole dish with non stick spray. Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown ground beef and onions and drain.
- Add taco seasoning and cook according to package.
- Layer 1 tortilla in bottom of baking dish and spread 1/3 of the beans, 1/3 of the meat, and sprinkle cheese.
- Layer 2 tortilla 1/2 the rice, 1/2 salsa, 1/2 the corn and sprinkle some cheese.
- Layer 3 tortilla 1/3 the beans, 1/3 the meat, and sprinkle some cheese.
- Layer 4 tortilla, beans, meat, corn, rice, salsa, and cheese.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake additional 10-15 minutes.
- After baking top with sour cream, diced onions, and shredded lettuce if desired.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Mexican Tortilla Casserole. If you have questions or requests all but this article, make smile right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com