Beef Enchilada Casserole.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just when the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Beef Enchilada Casserole for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Beef Enchilada Casserole using 5 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Enchilada Casserole
- It's of Ground beef.
- It's of 10 Oz Old El Paso Mild Enchilada Sauce.
- You need of 16 Oz Jar Black Bean Roasted Corn Salsa.
- You need of Old El Paso Flour Tortillas For Burritos (8inch).
- Prepare of Shredded Mexican Four-Cheese Blend (8oz).
Beef Enchilada Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350* F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet brown ground beef till no longer pink.
- Drain ground beef and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup of the enchilada sauce.
- All of the salsa.
- And 1 cup of cheese.
- Stir to combine.
- Lay a tortilla on a plate.
- Scoop a generous amount of the mixture down the middle of the tortilla. Roll the tortilla tightly..
- Place in the baking dish seam side down.
- Top with remaining enchilada sauce.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Spray a piece of foil large enough to cover dish with cooking spray and cover dish cooking spray side down..
- Bake 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Plate and enjoy!.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Beef Enchilada Casserole. If you have questions or requests all but this article, charm entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com