Rebecca's Taco sald.
Literally this is a simple recipe just like the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Rebecca's Taco sald for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Rebecca's Taco sald using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rebecca's Taco sald
- Prepare of cool. ranch doritos.
- Prepare of caned and drain kidney beans.
- It's of fresh tomatoes.
- You need of big thing of lettuce.
- It's of Taco seasonings.
- It's of pounds of ground beef or turkey beef.
- Prepare of Kraft Catalina dressing.
- Prepare of fresh garlic.
- Prepare of green onions.
- You need of bacon bits.
- Prepare of hot pepper.
Rebecca's Taco sald step by step
- Cook the meat and fresh garlic and onion and add u r taco seasoning, then while meats cooking cut up ur to lettuce really fine and cut ur tomatoes put in bowl and and ur taco or mexican shredded cheese then make sure u crush u r chips really small. Then add kidney beans but drain the juice out....
- Then go back to meat cook allthe way through then drain grease then add to bowl..
- Then mix all the stuff together really good then add ur kraft Catalina dressing mix really good..
- This is optional you can add bacon bits to it you can also add fresh hot peppers to it.
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Rebecca's Taco sald. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, please door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com