Carne Asada Fries.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just following the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Carne Asada Fries for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Carne Asada Fries using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carne Asada Fries
- You need of carne asada.
- You need of ground beef.
- Prepare of creama (mex sour cream).
- Prepare of guacamole.
- It's of queso fresco (mex cheese).
- You need of refried beans.
- It's of salt.
- You need of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- It's of garlic powder.
- Prepare of heavy whipping cream.
- It's of potatoes.
Carne Asada Fries step by step
- Wash and skin potatoes. Then cut up potatoes into fries. Oil pan using any oil of your choice but I find using Manteca helps the potatoes get crisp and gives it great texture..
- On medium heat, heat up oil in pan untill hot. Then add in the cut up fries. Let brown on each side and leave in untill fries are soft. Set aside and season to taste when all fries are golden brown. (The crispier the better.).
- Next in separate pan add carne asada and ground beef and all seasonings. Brown all meat together. And set aside..
- In separate pan add refried beans and heavy whipping cream. Stir untill hot..
- And now for the layering. Add fries on a plate, then layer with beans. Add meat then queso (cheese). Top off with 2 dollops of creama (sour cream) and guacamole. Enjoy.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Carne Asada Fries. If you have questions or requests something like this article, make smile entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com