Mexican Cornbread Casserole.
Literally this is an easy recipe just next the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Mexican Cornbread Casserole for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Mexican Cornbread Casserole using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican Cornbread Casserole
- It's of pan cornbread crumbled.
- You need of rotel.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of taco seasoning.
- You need of cooked & crumbled hamburger meat.
- Prepare of cream style corn.
- Prepare of mexican blend cheese.
Mexican Cornbread Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Combine and mix first 7 ingredients in a large bowl. Mix in 1 cup of the cheese..
- Pour into a 8x11 baking dish. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with other cup of cheese. Return to oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes..
- Remove from oven. Serve with salsa and sour cream..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Mexican Cornbread Casserole. If you have questions or requests all but this article, occupy way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com