Taco bake. Made with taco seasoned ground beef, taco shells, and Cheddar cheese, this quick and easy taco "This quick and easy taco bake will satisfy even the most picky eaters. You can modify it to add. Bake all the taco flavors you love into one easy dish just made for fun, flavorful toppings.
Easy and quick to make dinner Mexican Taco Bake (Mexican Tortilla Lasagna).
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of.
Easy Taco Bake - A pasta dish that tastes like a taco!
Yes, this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Taco bake for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Taco bake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco bake
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Prepare of mild taco seasoning.
- You need of frito chips.
- Prepare of mild salsa.
- It's of 8 inch tortilla wraps.
- It's of tomatoe diced.
- It's of shredded lettace.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Prepare of philadelphia shredded cheese with cream cheese.
- Prepare of deep lasagna or disposible aluminum pan.
- Prepare of (optional) pinto beans drained and washed.
This recipe is always a hit with adults and kids for any occasion. Easy Taco Bake. posted by Christy Denney Beef Tacos - the old school way!!! With juicy seasoned beef taco meat and crispy shells, this taco I like to BAKE my tacos to crisp the shells and melt the cheese before piling on the fresh toppings.
Taco bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown ground beef in large frying pan until no longer pink and drain..
- Follow directions on package of taco seasoning when ready set aside..
- grease the bottom and sides of pan.
- Take 2 tortilla wraps and place them in the bottom of the pan side by side they will over lap. Take 1/2 cup shredded cheese, 1 cup beef, 2 tablespoons of salsa, 2 tablespoons of beans and 1/2 cup crushed fritos layered on tortilla wraps..
- Repeat step 5 for additional 3 layers then place in oven for 30 mins..
- While in oven dice one large tomato and 1 cup shredded lettace set aside.
- Take out of oven top with cheese any remaining meat, crushed fritos lettace and tomatoes serve with salsa and sour cream. Enjoy.
I double the ingredients and I use tortilla chips instead of the flour tortillas. You can when you bake all the taco flavors you love into one easy dish just made for topping. This Delicious Taco Casserole Is Like A Taco Salad In Casserole Form! With A Ground Beef And Biscuit Base, Layers Of Sour Cream, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cheese, And Olives. This Taco Bake was a go to recipe at our house when the kids were young.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Taco bake. If you have questions or requests almost this article, divert contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com