Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef
- It's 4 of Red/yellow bell pepper.
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 medium of white onion.
- You need 3/4 cup of fresh cherry tomatos.
- It's 3/4 cup of Jasmine white rice.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It's 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of paprika.
- It's 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 2 cup of water (for cooking rice).
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of bread crumbs.
Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef instructions
- Add rice into pot with water, wait for pot to boil and turn to low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Cook ground beef in frying pan, once fully browned drain excess oil.
- Cut bell peppers in half (and clear out seeds and the middles) and put on plate for later, save the tops!.
- Chop onion, tomatos, garlic.
- Chop the excess pepper off the tops and add it in with other vegetables.
- Add all vegetables into frying pan with beef.
- Add a splash of water into pan to keep things moist, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Season with garlic powder, salt pepper, and paprika (season well, don't be stingy!).
- Add Cooked rice in pan and stir until everything is mixed in well.
- Spoon mixture into the peppers.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs and cheese on top.
- Arrange peppers in pan and bake in oven at 350 for about an hour.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef. If you have questions or requests something like this article, make laugh open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com