Chris's Taco Salad.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Chris's Taco Salad for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Chris's Taco Salad using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chris's Taco Salad
- It's of ground beef.
- You need of favorite taco seasoning.
- You need of Shredded Cheese.
- It's of Chopped lettuces.
- You need of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of chunky salsa.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- It's of water.
- Prepare of Doritos (any flavor you perfer).
Chris's Taco Salad instructions
- Cook ground beef til it turns brown, stirring occasionally, so it don't stick to bottom of pan.
- Drain ground beef in a strainer.
- Place drained ground beef, back into skillet on medium heat.
- Stir in water and seasoning into ground beef, on medium heat 10 minutes.
- Place doritos on plate.
- Sprinkle ground beef on top.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Add Lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, and sour cream, in that order.
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Chris's Taco Salad. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, make laugh right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com