Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just behind the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Mommas Enchiladas for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Mommas Enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mommas Enchiladas
- You need of dairy.
- Prepare of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- It's of topping.
- Prepare of Wolfbrand Chilli.
- You need of chopped onion.
- Prepare of filling.
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of Lawrys seasoned salt, or other salt seasoning.
- You need of corn tortillas.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- It's of chili powder.
Mommas Enchiladas instructions
- First brown your ground beef in a salute pan. Drain. Season with Lawrys and Garlic powder..
- Pour oil as needed and chili powder a little at a time in a small frying pan and soften each corn tortilla. Fry them enough until each tortilla is soft enough to roll..
- Stuff each tortilla with some of the ground beef mixture, some shredded cheese and roll the tortilla. Do this to all the tortillas, fry more tortillas as needed. Grab a 8x10 casserole dish, spray with non stick spray and place each enchilada with the rolled seam down..
- Once all tortillas are rolled, warm the chili in a small quart pan until smooth and pourable. This can be done in microwave as well..
- Poor chili all over the rolled tortillas until they are covered. Also use the shredded cheese on top of the enchiladas, as desired..
- Pop the enchiladas in the oven at 350 for about 20 minutes, until the enchiladas are warm. Be sure to check as needed so that they don't fry at the bottom, this is a common mistake. Enchiladas can be hard on the bottom if left baking too long..
- Add onions and sour cream on top as garnish when serving..
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Mommas Enchiladas. If you have questions or requests just about this article, absorb approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com