Frito Mexican Casserole.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just following the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Frito Mexican Casserole for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Frito Mexican Casserole using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Frito Mexican Casserole
- It's of meat mixture.
- It's of ground beef.
- You need of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of cheesy soup mixture.
- You need of cheddar cheese soup.
- You need of green onions chopped.
- You need of ground cumin.
- It's of cayenne pepper.
- You need of crushed garlic clove.
- It's of Ro*tel.
- Prepare of Other ingredients.
- It's of bag fritos (9 oz ).
- It's of pinto beans rinsed and drained.
- It's of shredded cheddar/jack cheese mix.
- It's of OptionalToppings.
- Prepare of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare of chopped lettuce.
- It's of sour cream.
- It's of guacamole.
Frito Mexican Casserole instructions
- Turn oven to 350° Brown ground beef in a saucepan on the stove then drain grease..
- Add taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil. Turn burner to low and simmer 5 minutes..
- In a bowl mix cheddar cheese soup, green onions, cumin, cayenne, crushed garlic clove and 1/2 can Rotel. (You can add more Rotel if needed.....you want cheese mixture to be thick, creamy and pourable).
- Spray a 9x11 with non-stick cooking spray. Layer casserole dish with fritos first, now layer beans then taco meat and pour cheese mixture on meat. Top with lots of yummy shredded cheese to cover completely..
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly..
- Add you favorite toppings after baking..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Frito Mexican Casserole. If you have questions or requests on this article, engross entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com