Stuffed Bell Peppers. The bell pepper is an excellent vessel for stuffing meat, rice, and, of course, cheese. It's strong enough to hold its shape in the oven, and the flavor is subtle enough to go well with just about anything. Stuffed Bell Peppers are a great way to enjoy summer's favorite veggie.
They're made with a mix of ground beef, rice, onions, tomatoes, and spices.
No need to pre-cook the filling — just stuff, bake, and serve!
These well-seasoned turkey stuffed peppers are so tasty, you won't even miss having real cheddar cheese.
Actually this is a simple recipe just subsequent to the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Stuffed Bell Peppers for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Stuffed Bell Peppers using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Bell Peppers
- It's of (1) Onion, diced.
- It's of (5) Garlic cloves, minced.
- It's of (5) Tbsp chili powder.
- Prepare of (2) Tbsp vegetable oil.
- Prepare of (4) Large Bell Peppers, mixed colors.
- It's of (2) slices White sandwich bread, torn into pieces.
- It's of (1/2) cup milk.
- Prepare of (1) lb ground chuck, browned.
- You need of (1) cup corn, can or frozen.
- Prepare of (2) cups shredded cheese, Jack and Colby.
- Prepare of (1 1/2) cup cooked rice.
- Prepare of (2) Tbsp minced canned chipotle chilie in adobo sauce.
- You need of (3) tsp salt.
- Prepare of (1) tsp pepper.
- You need of (6) Tbsp minced fresh cilantro.
- It's of (1) Green onion, chopped.
Round out the meal with a salad or a side of rice. Boil until done then drain and sit aside. Get a bowl and combine sliced stewed tomatoes. Chicken Parm-Stuffed Bell Peppers. featured in Crowd-Pleasing Potluck Recipes.
Stuffed Bell Peppers instructions
- Microwave onion, garlic, chili powder, and oil in a bowl, stirring occasionally, until onion is softened, about 3 minutes..
- Cut top 1/2 inch off each pepper, removing core and seeds..
- Save 3 of the pepper tops. Chop finely, discarding stems..
- Mash bread and milk into paste in large bowl..
- Mix in onion mixture, chopped pepper tops, ground chuck, corn, 1 cup cheese, cooked rice, chipotle, salt & pepper..
- Mix together with gloved hands until well incorporated..
- Stuff meat mixture into peppers.
- Place 1/3 cup water in slow cooker..
- Place stuffed peppers upright in cooker..
- Cover and cook 4-6 hours on LOW until fully cooked..
- Add additional cheese and green onion to the top the last hour or so of cooking..
- Gently lift peppers from cooker with tongs or slotted spoon, and transfer to a serving plate..
Arrange the bell peppers, cut-side up, on the greased baking sheet. Spoon half of the marinara sauce into the peppers. Stuffed bell peppers with rice, ground beef or turkey, tomato sauce and seasonings. These easy stuffed peppers are a delicious dinner that you can make ahead. Stuffed peppers are what dinner dreams are made of.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Stuffed Bell Peppers. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, please retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com