Literally this is a simple recipe just subsequent to the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Albondigas Soup for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Albondigas Soup using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Albondigas Soup
- You need of Beef Broth (32oz).
- Prepare of bay leaf.
- You need of white onion.
- It's of carrots.
- It's of egg.
- It's of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of ground beef.
- You need of white rice.
- It's of celery.
- It's of water.
- It's of vegetable oil.
- You need of oregano.
- Prepare of cumin.
- It's of salt.
- It's of ground black pepper.
- You need of thyme.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of egg.
Albondigas Soup instructions
- Fill large stock pot with 4 cans of Beef Broth 2 bay leaves and 2 cups water over med/low heat.
- Cut 4 carrots width wise into 1/4 inch disks and place into broth.
- Cut 4 stalk of celery width wise into 1/4 inch "c" shaped disks and place into broth.
- Finely chop 1 onion and add half to broth and set aside the other half for the meatballs.
- Add 1/2 cup rice in a seperate frying pan with vegetable oil over med heat until lightly browned, once browned add to broth.
- Coarsely shred 1 carrot and add to the ground beef along with the remaining 1 cup white rice, chopped onion,oregano,cumin,salt,ground black pepper,thyme,garlic powder,1/4 cup tomato sauce,and egg.
- Mix meat mixture thoroughly and break apart to form meatballs. two and a half inch size meatballs (should make apoximatly 16).
- Carefully drop meatballs into broth, place lid on pot and let cook over med/low heat for 40 minutes..
- Enjoy the soup. You should let the soup cool down a little before your first bite.
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Albondigas Soup. If you have questions or requests around this article, keep busy admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com