Crock pot salisbury steak. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Dredge the patties in flour just to coat, and quickly brown on both sides in the hot skillet.
This crockpot salisbury steak is perfect served over mashed potatoes, rice or pasta!
Salisbury steak is done when the patties are cooked through the center.
Serve the Salisbury steak with mashed potatoes and a vegetables.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just once the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Crock pot salisbury steak for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Crock pot salisbury steak using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock pot salisbury steak
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 envelope of onion soup mix.
- It's 1/2 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- It's 1/4 cup of milk.
- It's 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It's 2 can of cans cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 packages of au jus mix.
- It's 3/4 cup of water.
Notes on Crock Pot Salisbury Steak. As with ANY new recipe, I always recommend that you try this. Crockpot Salisbury Steak is an easy and delicious slow cooker meal perfect to feed a hungry family. Tender beef and flavorful gravy make this a delicious recipe that is budget friendly and sure to be a hit.
Crock pot salisbury steak instructions
- in a large bowl, mix together ground breef, onion soup mix, bread crumbs, and milk using your hands..
- shape into 8 patties.
- heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- dredge the patties in flour just to coat..
- quickly brown on both sides in the hot skillet.
- placed browned patties into the slow cooker stacking alternately like a pyramid..
- in a medium bowl, mix together the cream of mushroom soup, au jus mix, and water.
- pour over the meat.
- cook on low heat setting for 4 to 5 hours, until ground beef is done.
Crockpot Salisbury Steak The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. Crock Pot Salisbury Steak recipe is comfort food at it's best. Served with mashed potatoes and a vegetable this slow cooker recipe is a perfect family style meal. This easy ground beef crock pot recipe is a slow cooker recipe that will have your mouth watering. I love this recipe because you don't need a huge crockpot to enjoy it.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Crock pot salisbury steak. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, divert contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com