Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole. Learn how to make Crock Pot Tator Tot Casserole Recipe. Our entire family goes crazy over Cheesy Tator Tot Casserole. It's loaded with hearty meat and lots of cheese.
A great family dinner especially on busy nights!
Are you looking for a kid friendly recipe?
This recipe for Crock-Pot Cheesy Chicken Ranch Tater Tot Casserole will knock their socks off!
Yes, this is a simple recipe just gone the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef (browned).
- It's 1 can of RoTel Tomatoes.
- It's 16 oz of Pkg. Tater Tots.
- You need 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- It's 1 small of Onion.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cheddar Cheese (shredded).
I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are. Want to make this Crock Pot Tater Tot Casserole Recipe as a freezer meal and bake it in the oven instead of cooking it in the slow cooker?
Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Brown beef and add in chopped onion and RoTel tomatoes..
- Pour beef and onion mixture on the bottom of a greased Crock Pot..
- Mix in Cream of Chicken Soup..
- Top mixture with tater tots across the top..
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours..
- 30 minutes before you are going to serve the tater tot casserole, top with shredded cheese..
This is very easy to do. Simply layer all of the ingredients into a freezable baking dish or an aluminum baking pan and cover tightly. Taco meat, cheese, tater tots OH MY! You do not want to miss this Taco Crock Pot Tater Tot Casserole recipe! Spread half of the tater tots onto the bottom of the slow cooker; top with ground beef mixture and remaining tater tots.
I want just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, make laugh right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com