Cheesy Crockpot Cowboy Casserole. How to make Crockpot Cowboy Casserole: Full, printable recipe below - just scroll down to the Beef, potatoes, onions, kidney beans and CHEESE feature in this slow cooked Cowboy Casserole! Cheesy Chicken Tater Tot Casserole Recipe (Crockpot). Chicken Tikka Masala (a Slow Cooker.
Crockpot Cowboy Casserole has all you need for an easy meal in the slow cooker.
Each bite of Cowboy casserole crock pot recipe is loaded with flavor.
This Crockpot Cowboy Casserole was an instant favorite, and my sister and brother-in-law made me promise to make it again before they leave in a few days.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just later than the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Cheesy Crockpot Cowboy Casserole for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Cheesy Crockpot Cowboy Casserole using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Crockpot Cowboy Casserole
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Mrs. Dash (original).
- It's 1 lb of small red potatoes, sliced thin (about 4-5 small red potatoes).
- Prepare 1 of (10.5 oz) can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef (browned and drained).
- It's 1 of (14.5 oz) can of diced tomatoes (undrained).
- It's 1 cup of canned corn (I used creamed corn).
- Prepare 1 of (14.5 oz) can dark red kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Although many Cowboy Casserole recipes include tater-tots, tater-tots will never get that crispy texture we all love when cooked in a crockpot. This hearty Cowboy Casserole features ground beef, beans and potatoes for a stick to your ribs frugal meal that is perfect for Hi I put everything in the crockpot like I was supposed to but it seems very thick should I add some chicken or vegetable broth to it? Hang on to your hat cowboys and cowgirls. This recipe is going to blow you away!
Cheesy Crockpot Cowboy Casserole instructions
- Place all of the ingredients except the cheese in a 4- 6 quart crockpot and stir well..
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 7-8 hours. Uncover crock-pot and sprinkle shredded cheese over top and recover and let cook an additional 30 minutes..
View full nutritional breakdown of Cheesy Crockpot Cowboy Casserole calories by ingredient. Casserole Crock Pot cheese Christmas crock pot family food sausage Snow tomatoes. Crock Pot Cowboy Casserole is a hearty meal and combines all of our favorite ingredients into one dish. The Cheesy Penne Pasta Bake is an easy recipe, that the whole family loves! This cheesy hashbrown casserole is perfect for potlucks!
I want just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Cheesy Crockpot Cowboy Casserole. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, please read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com