Creamy Crock Pot Spaghetti. This Creamy Crock Pot Spaghetti is so simple and even more delicious! It's the perfect weeknight dinner dish for your family! We all have a favorite spaghetti recipe, but let me introduce you to my Creamy Crockpot Spaghetti!
There is a good combination of protein and carbs in this meal, so I made it on a night when my son had baseball.
Crock Pot Spaghetti Sauce with OMG Garlic Bread by Iowa Girl Eats.
Creamy Crock Pot Corn by Recipes That Crock.
Literally this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Creamy Crock Pot Spaghetti for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Creamy Crock Pot Spaghetti using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Crock Pot Spaghetti
- Prepare 2 of jars of pasta sauce of your choice.
- It's 1 lb of spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef, cooked and completely drained of fat.
- It's 4 oz of cream cheese(I used reduced fat).
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk or half and half (I used milk).
- It's 3/4 cup of beef broth.
This is one amazing crock pot recipe. PLEASE NOTE - I used corn pasta which is why it turned out to be a little mushy - normally it is much better texture. This Crock Pot Spaghetti is so easy with tons of flavor. Tender spaghetti noodles, spicy Italian sausage in a creamy spaghetti sauce made with cream cheese in your slow cooker!
Creamy Crock Pot Spaghetti step by step
- Add 1 jar of sauce to the crock pot..
- Break spaghetti in half and add to sauce..
- Next add the ground meat..
- Add the cheese and Italian seasoning..
- Cube the cream cheese and add that next..
- Now the second jar of sauce. Set your slow cooker to high and cook for three hours. After 3 hrs give it a good stir and add the milk and beef broth. Cook on low for an additional 20-30 minutes. All done!! Enjoy!!.
It's our favorite way to enjoy spaghetti. Plus, it's quick and easy for busy nights. Try this delicious crock pot spaghetti sauce recipe that you can make just by tossing everything in your crockpot. Crockpot spaghetti sauce is so easy! I just know majority people work outside of home and sooooo many women complain about short crock pot recipes.
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Creamy Crock Pot Spaghetti. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, make smile entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com