Crock Pot Beef Chili. This is an all-meat, no-bean chili that is a snap to fix and cook in a crock pot. The fact that the recipe is a simple, no-frills combination lends it to all kinds of possible variations. Add some chopped onions and bell pepper to the skillet along with ground beef, or add some chile peppers or extra cayenne.
Low carb Crock Pot chili is a great option for those times when you'll be running around all day, or even doing other things at home all day.
Brown the ground beef, dump all the ingredients into your slow cooker in the morning, and off you go!
It will do its thing on its own.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just behind the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Crock Pot Beef Chili for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Crock Pot Beef Chili using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Beef Chili
- Prepare 1 of spray olive oil.
- It's 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- You need 1 of red pepper diced.
- You need 1 of yellow pepper diced.
- You need 2 of serrano or jalapeno peppers finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tin chopped tomatoes with basil.
- Prepare 1 of tin red kidney beans.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic crushed.
- It's 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 of chilli powder to taste.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It's 4 tbsp of sour cream for serving.
Easy Homemade Beef Chili Recipe - Lipsmacking Delicious! I had an older chili recipe, Crock Pot Red Beef Chili, that was published only in the second month of this blog and had a fair amount of heat. A little change here, a little tuck there, and I had a recipe that I really could eat every day. I have "retired" the previous recipe.
Crock Pot Beef Chili instructions
- Heat a skillet over a medium temperature, spray lightly with olive oil. In small batches brown the ground beef. Drain the excess fat with each batch..
- Place the ground beef into the crock pot..
- Empty the tin of kidney beans into a sieve and rinse well before adding to the beef..
- Add all the other ingredients apart from the sour cream. I use approx. 3 tbsp. of chili powder which I would say is a medium heat. Stir well..
- Leave to cook on a low heat for 6 hours or a medium heat for 4 hours..
- Serve with rice and 1tbsp of sour cream..
This fun recipe for Crock-Pot Easy Vegetable Beef Chili features ground beef and tons of veggies and is great served over pasta and topped with cheese! Vegetable Beef Chili is a win all around! It has so much flavor and the jalapenos give it just the perfect amount of heat. You can even decrease the amount of beef and add more beans to stretch the recipe. We love paleo chili crock pot.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Crock Pot Beef Chili. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, occupy edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com