Crockpot Meatloaf. The Best Crockpot Meatloaf is a great way to enjoy classic comfort food, with less stress, and dinner is ready when you get home! This meatloaf is a breeze to make, holds together and slices nicely- a problem I have had with meatloaves in the past. Crockpot Meatloaf is amazingly tender and made easily in the slow cooker!
Meatloaf in the crockpot is very easy and a quick dinner recipe.
I love that we can enjoy comfort food like this meatloaf recipe even during busy weeknights.
It is so nice to come home to dinner all ready.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just following the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Crockpot Meatloaf for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Crockpot Meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Meatloaf
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- You need 3 lb of lean ground beef.
- It's 1 can of 14.5 oz diced tomatoes, drained.
- It's 2 of eggs, slightly beaten.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- It's 1 can of 8 oz tomato sauce.
- It's 20 of saltine crackers.
Mozzarella Stuffed Crockpot Meatloaf - Easy, juicy, and delicious Crockpot Meatloaf stuffed with Mozzarella Stuffed Crockpot Meatloaf. More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index. While visiting my parents recently everyone was craving meatloaf for This really is just a basic meatloaf recipe. But because you all know I love my crockpot I had to make it in.
Crockpot Meatloaf step by step
- this recipe is for 6qt Crockpot..
- break ground meat into bowl..
- add diced tomatoes, blend well.
- add eggs, and seasonings, blend well.
- crumble crackers into mixture.
- and tomato sauce and cheese, blend well.
- put mixture in crock and cover with lid.
- cook on high heat for 3 - 4 hrs.
- serve plain, with brown gravy or ketchup..
- this is how I've made meatloaf for years..
This Mini Crockpot Meatloaf is tender and juicy and so easy to make! Made with onions, garlic, spices and topped with a sweet and tangy sauce. This simple recipe makes the perfect amount to serve one. Make a delicious and low-fat Crockpot Turkey Meatloaf for dinner. It gets big flavor from horseradish, marjoram, onions, and garlic.
I want just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Crockpot Meatloaf. If you have questions or requests on this article, interest entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com