Black Bean Taco Soup.
Actually this is a simple recipe just in the same way as the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Black Bean Taco Soup for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Black Bean Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black Bean Taco Soup
- Prepare of ground beef, cooked, drained.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- It's of taco seasoning.
- You need of 16.5 oz, sweet corn kernels, drained.
- You need of 15.5 oz, black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare of 14.5 oz, diced tomatoes (with green chiles is optional).
- It's of 8 oz, tomatoe sauce.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- It's of shredded cheese.
- You need of Tostitos Original Restaurant Style chips.
Black Bean Taco Soup instructions
- Brown meat and onion in your soup pot. Drain. Put meat back in pot..
- Add taco seasoning and water according to the package and simmer for about 8 minutes..
- Add all the canned ingredients. Stir. Cook on medium-low for about 20 minutes..
- Serve. Top with sour cream and cheese if desired. Eat with tortilla chips. Enjoy..
- Directions for freezing: cook meat like instructed in steps 1-2, let cool. Dump meat and ingredients into a resealable gallon sized freezer bag. When ready to eat, remove from freezer and thaw in fridge 24 hours before. Cook in crockpot on High 1-2 hours, or on Low 2-3½ hours. Serve..
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Black Bean Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, entertain gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com