Crockpot Stuffed Peppers. There's a whole lot to love about stuffed peppers. They're hearty, made with inexpensive ingredients and they taste great—even to veggie skeptics. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Make Crock Pot Stuffed Peppers Fit Your Tastes.
When peppers are tender, top peppers with remaining cheese and cover.
Garnish with cilantro and sour cream and serve.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just when the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Crockpot Stuffed Peppers for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Crockpot Stuffed Peppers using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Stuffed Peppers
- It's 4 of green bell peppers.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 32 oz of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cooked rice.
- You need 1 of pepper (to taste).
- It's 1 of salt (to taste).
- You need 1/4 cup of onion.
Crock Pot Stuffed Peppers: Tender bell peppers stuffed with an ultra flavorful filling. The slow cooker does ALL the work for you: no browning beef or boiling rice required! Stuffed peppers are a family favorite, I grew up eating. EW GROSS (!!) Crock Pot Stuffed Peppers Recipe is a fun version of the traditional stuffed peppers without all the extra work.
Crockpot Stuffed Peppers step by step
- Cut the tops off of the green peppers. Clean out seeds and white membrane. I used a melon baller for this..
- In a separate bowl, mix together meat, rice, onion, salt, pepper, and cheese (use your own desired amount of cheese)..
- Stuff peppers with meat mixture..
- Place in crockpot. Cover with spaghetti sauce..
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours. If desired, add more cheese on top of peppers near end of cooking..
Instead… you let your crockpot do all the work and come home to dinner ready to enjoy. If you are looking for an easy crock pot meal then this Crock Pot Stuffed Peppers Recipe is for you! Crock pot stuffed peppers recipe with only five ingredients! Mix it together just like you are making a meatloaf. Instead of ground beef, use ground turkey in the filling.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Crockpot Stuffed Peppers. If you have questions or requests something like this article, keep busy log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com