Vi's crockpot meatballs. BBQ Grape Jelly Meatballs made in the crock pot. Crockpot Meatballs are an effortless way to prepare tender and delicious meatballs! Crockpot Meatballs are really easy to make, simply mix the meatballs and let the slow cooker do all of the work.
Honey Garlic Crockpot Meatballs, Crockpot Meatballs, Crockpot Meatballs And Sauce.
Crockpot Meatballs and SauceCreative Crockpot. tomatoes, panko bread crumbs, hamburger meat. crockpot meatballs recipes; recipes from around the world from real cooks.
Narrow search to just "crockpot meatballs" in the title sorted by quality sort by rating or Advanced search.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just next the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Vi's crockpot meatballs for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Vi's crockpot meatballs using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vi's crockpot meatballs
- Prepare 3 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 cup of whole wheat seasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- It's 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of thyme.
- It's 1 tbsp of basil.
- It's 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It's 1/2 of green pepper chopped.
- It's 4 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Prepare 8 oz of can of tomatoe sauce.
- You need 28 oz of can of tomatoe sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of red cooking wine.
Meatballs are a common meal in many countries. In fact, the ancient Romans were found to possess a number of meatball recipes that are similar to those that are eaten today. This Meatball sub recipe is packed with flavor and it's so simple! The tomato sauce is so delicious and the homemade meatballs are the best.
Vi's crockpot meatballs instructions
- Mix all ingredients with meat except for 28 ounce can of tomatoe sauce and red cooking wine you can add more bread crumbs if needed shape meat balls about 20 then in crockpot put 28 ounce can of tomatoe sauce 4 chopped cloves of galic, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 cup of red cooking wine, other half of chopped onion, 1teaspoon of salt (you can taste later and add more to your liking) 1 tablespoon each of: onion powder, garlic powder, Basil, thyme 1 teaspoon pepper (or more to your liking).
- Turn crockpot on low and cook for 6 - 8 hours.
These Crockpot Meatballs are full of so much flavor, and perfect for parties. How to Make Crockpot MeatballS: The best part of this recipe you literally dump everything in the crock pot and let it cook. Crockpot meatball subs are pure comfort food and perfect for game day! These crockpot meatballs are made from scratch and cooked in a simple marinara sauce. Serve on toasted hoagie rolls with.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Vi's crockpot meatballs. If you have questions or requests almost this article, engross entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com