Crockpot bacon cheeseburger dip. Grab your favorite chips or crackers and dip on into this delicious warm dip that tastes like a classic all-American bacon cheeseburger! This bacon cheeseburger crock pot dip is my ultimate football snack. Turn the fantastic flavors of a favorite sandwich into a delicious dip.
I was able to stock up on so many pantry supplies that we use all the time!
If you have been following the blog for a bit you know that I love using Ro-Tel.
Does it get much better than a great dip at a party?
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just later than the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Crockpot bacon cheeseburger dip for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Crockpot bacon cheeseburger dip using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot bacon cheeseburger dip
- You need 1 lb of ground hamburger meat.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- It's 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- You need 8 slice of of thick cut bacon cooked crispy.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- You need 12 oz of whipped cream cheese.
- You need 10 oz of can of rotel.
- It's 1 cup of Swiss cheese or mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Mexican blend cheese or cheddar cheese.
I don't know about you guys, but for me, the best part of a party is the My favorites are crispy fried onions, along with the dill pickles. Crockpot - I love making this dip in the slow cooker, and the directions are written down. Equipment to make this Crock Pot Dip: a knife and chopping board. a skillet. Key Steps When Making this Bacon Cheeseburger Dip.
Crockpot bacon cheeseburger dip instructions
- Place first six ingredients in a pan and brown meat and onions..
- Drain grease from meat and add it to the slow cooker..
- Break up bacon and add to the slow cooker..
- Add remaining ingredients to slow cooker and mix well..
- Cook on low three to four hours our until cheese is fully melted and mixture is smooth.
- Serve with chips, pork skins, or pretzels. Enjoy!.
This recipe is so easy, there's not much that could How to Serve Your Crockpot Cheeseburger Dip: We love this dip with lots of different things: Tortilla chips. This super simple Crockpot Bacon Cheeseburger Dip is perfect for any occasion. It's loaded with ground beef, bacon and Velveeta and tastes amazing! It's officially football season and the holidays are just around the corner so now is a great time to start scouring the internet for amazing dip ideas. Top your delicious bacon cheeseburger dip with chives, shredded cheese, and bacon.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Crockpot bacon cheeseburger dip. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, make smile open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com