Crockpot stuffed cabbage casserole. Spary crock pot with nonstick cooking spray. Crumble the raw ground turkey (or beef) and spread along bottom of crock pot. Add the onions, green pepper, garlic, salt, pepper, thyme and cabbage.
I have to admit something to you….my mother makes the best stuffed cabbage rolls in the world.
To me, this recipe was the one and only and as very young I didn't understand how special it.
Stuffed Cabbage Casserole in the Crock PotFood.com.
Actually this is a simple recipe just subsequently the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Crockpot stuffed cabbage casserole for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Crockpot stuffed cabbage casserole using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot stuffed cabbage casserole
- You need 1 head of green cabbage.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It's 1 3/4 cup of instant rice uncooked.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- You need 1 medium of green bell pepper.
- You need 2 of celery stalks.
- Prepare 2 can of hunts seasoned tomato sauce for meatloaf 15.25 oz per can.
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded cheese of your choice (optional).
- Prepare of seasoned salt.
- It's of black pepper.
Stuffed Cabbage Casserole. "I came up with this recipe because I love the taste of cabbage rolls, but don't always have the time to prepare them," writes Joann Alexander from Center, Texas. "My version uses the same ingredients in a simpler manner for hearty results everyone enjoys!" This slow cooker stuffed cabbage is prepared with a tasty ground meat and rice mixture along with a tangy The cabbage rolls are cooked in the slow cooker. If you need a faster meal, simmer them on the stovetop for Roll it up burrito-style and put into the crockpot (fasten with toothpicks if desired). Crockpot Swedish Cabbage Rolls, Asian Cabbage Rolls, Mom's Cabbage Rolls With Lemon Sauce, etc. Grind day-old bread. other than .
Crockpot stuffed cabbage casserole step by step
- Brown ground beef with onion celery bell pepper and worcestershire sauce.
- Cut cabbage into medium size pieces and boil until its slightly tender.
- Add cabbage to crockpot with water.
- Add rice on top of cabbage.
- Once beef mixture is ready (no pinkness) add to crockpot.
- Pour both cans of meatloaf sauce on top of beef mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well.
- Cover, cook on high for 3 hours 30 minutes..
- Add shredded cheese to top, cook on high 30 more minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Really simple to make with the same stuffed cabbage flavors you love just much easier to make and eat. Ok so I set out to make pressure cooker stuffed cabbage soup but it came out looking more like a casserole and even better than I thought it would be!! To make it even easier, I use. Just like my Stuffed Pepper Casserole, this is another one of Mom's famous recipes that my family loves! Crockpot Cabbage Rolls - try my traditional cabbage rolls with ground pork, rolled in sour cabbage leaves I have given up making cabbage rolls and stuffed peppers because I cooked both of them in tomato juice (I read This recipe looks great but where did you get your plaid casserole crock pot?
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Crockpot stuffed cabbage casserole. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, entertain edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com