Ground beef with puff pastry ala mevrouwpinda. Baked Beef Empanadas made with puff pastry, so easy and so delicious. Don't underestimate puff pastry, it's quite versatile and makes some delicious empanadas. Beef - We want extra lean ground beef so that we don't have to drain the fat out of it.
It was a huge hit, even the kids loved it.
Making puff pastry from scratch is not an easy task, so I went ahead and bought the store bought.
Here's an easy way to make a tasty treat for those you love.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just taking into account the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Ground beef with puff pastry ala mevrouwpinda for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Ground beef with puff pastry ala mevrouwpinda using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground beef with puff pastry ala mevrouwpinda
- It's 250 gr of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare of Red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- It's 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need Pinch of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Additional ingredients.
- Prepare 4 pieces of puff pastry.
- Prepare 4 pieces of potato if you have big potato use only 1.
- You need 1 of egg for polish.
- It's of Sesame seeds for garnish.
Made with puff pastry dough, this ground beef recipe is so satsifying! These empanadas are quick to prepare and they're absolutely delicious! You're going to get your beef mixture together in a skillet all while cutting out circles of puff pastry dough. Once the mixture is done, we're going to place a.
Ground beef with puff pastry ala mevrouwpinda instructions
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Chop onion,bell pepper and tomato.
- Heat the oil and add the beef. Keep stiring until golden brown.
- Add onion,bell pepper. Stiring. At the end add tomato. Add salt, black pepper, cumin powder & basil powder.
- Bring potato into boil and then grated the potato.
- Flatten the pastry, lie it on baking tray, make hole with fork, add grated potato on top.
- Add the beef, and covered with another pastry. Polish with egg. Ready to bake. 180°C for about 35-40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes.
You can kind of compare these spicy beef puff pastry appetizers to empanadas, although the dough is certainly different. Nevertheless, as far as taste is concerned, not much is lost. Now, I must now confess that anytime I make anything with puff pastry I need to exercise the utmost self control. Minced Beef Pie With Puff Pastry Recipes. Two-bite savory pastries stuffed with a sweet and spicy ground-beef filling called picadillo.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Ground beef with puff pastry ala mevrouwpinda. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, absorb edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com