Crock pot lasagna. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Start with a skillet and finish with a slow cooker. A saute of onion, garlic and ground beef is simmered with tomato and oregano, then layered in a slow cooker with raw lasagna noodles and a creamy blend of cottage cheese, Parmesan and mozzarella.
Just pack the slow-cooker with four layers of sauce, noodles and cheese, then come home to crockpot lasagna four to six hours later.
Add a double layer of uncooked lasagna noodles (break to fit) and top with cheeses.
Repeat with sauce, noodles and cheeses until all are used up.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just past the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Crock pot lasagna for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Crock pot lasagna using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock pot lasagna
- It's 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 4 can (15 ounces) of each - tomato sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil.
- It's 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 8 oz of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 box of uncooked lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
Crock Pot Lasagna means no need for an oven! Lasagna noodles, meat sauce and cheese made all in one pot. I'm always looking for new ways to use my Crock Pot (a.k.a. slow cooker.) It really is one of the most used items in my kitchen. Even with the invention of electric pressure.
Crock pot lasagna instructions
- Brown ground beef in large pan. Drain, if necessary..
- When meat is cooked, add tomato sauce and seasonings. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes..
- Add ricotta to sauce and stir well to combine..
- Spray crackpot with nonstick cooking spray. Pour a thin layer of sauce in bottom of pot, then place a layer of uncooked noodles in pot, breaking as necessary to fit..
- Spread a generous layer of sauce/ricotta mixture over noodles, then some mozzarella and some parmesan. Repeat layers until ingredients are used up and/or crock pot is full..
- Cook on high 2 hours then turn to warm setting. It will keep nicely for 2 hours on warm..
In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Stir in the tomato sauce, water, tomato paste, salt and oregano. The noodles will soften up perfectly as the crockpot lasagna cooks. Once the lasagna is done, they will be perfectly tender and have a great texture! How long does it take to make crock pot lasagna?
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Crock pot lasagna. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, interest entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com