Nikki's Stuffed Green Peppers "crock pot". Crock Pot Recipe, delicious stuffed green peppers! Easy to make and delicious to eat! These Stuffed Green Peppers will sure to be a hit at your next meal!
Add diced tomatoes to crock-pot around and on top of the green peppers.
Cut off the tops and deseed the inner part of the green pepper.
Pour a little tomato sauce over the peppers and.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Nikki's Stuffed Green Peppers "crock pot" for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Nikki's Stuffed Green Peppers "crock pot" using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nikki's Stuffed Green Peppers "crock pot"
- You need 3 cup of cooked white rice.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef (uncooked).
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded hot pepper cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded Italian five cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of fresh grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 4 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of seasoning salt.
- It's 2 can (15 oz) of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 6 of green peppers.
Then put into the crock pot before going to work, or what ever you want to do the day. Try this recipe, you wont be sorry, and it won't heat up your house in Put filling in green peppers (I pack it, but that is up to you). Cover the peppers with around one table spoon, or more of sauce. Crockpot Stuffed Peppers are loaded with spicy pork sausage, rice and tomatoes.
Nikki's Stuffed Green Peppers "crock pot" step by step
- Cook rice as directed.
- Cut tops off green peppers.
- When rice is done cooking, mix all ingredients (except the sauce) in a bowl.
- Stuff peppers with mixture.
- Top with your spaghetti sauce.
- Cook for 6-8 hours. You can top with cheese upon completion.
These hearty and flavor-loaded peppers are the easiest and most These babes are stuffed with what is the best pepper-stuffing according to me, and I think I have a pretty reliable palate. Place peppers into an electric crock pot. Make stuffed green peppers in crock pot for a frugal and delicious meal. The rice really stretched the ground beef making this meal so budget friendly. Tomatoes & green Chilies (like Rotel).
I want just to let you know recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Nikki's Stuffed Green Peppers "crock pot". If you have questions or requests regarding this article, charm door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com