Slow Cooker Italian Stuffed Meatballs. Browse For Various Styles Of Fast and Easy Shrimp Recipes At KraftRecipes.com Combine all sauce ingredients in slow cooker and stir. Using your hands, mix until fully combined. Heat a large saute pan over medium heat and drizzle olive oil into it.
Serve the stuffed meatballs and sauce over spaghetti.
Add meatballs in single, loosely spaced layer in slow cooker.
Cover with pasta sauce, stack more meatballs in second layer.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just taking into account the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Slow Cooker Italian Stuffed Meatballs for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Slow Cooker Italian Stuffed Meatballs using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Italian Stuffed Meatballs
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of Hot Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It's of salt and pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 2 large of eggs (beaten).
- It's 1 1/2 cup of fresh parsley (chopped).
- Prepare 8 oz of mozzarella cheese (1/4 in cubes).
- You need 1 can of Your favorite pasta sauce.
- You need 2 of bay leaf.
How to make Italian Meatballs in the Slow Cooker. Making these homemade meatballs in the crockpot is super easy. Start by adding beef, pork, onion, garlic, parsley, breadcrumbs, eggs and cheese to a large bowl. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper.
Slow Cooker Italian Stuffed Meatballs instructions
- Remove the casing from the sausage..
- In a large mixing bowl mix all first 9 ingredients. Mix with hands until well integrated..
- Roll into round balls then place cubed mozzarella into ball then continue to roll until cheese is covered and balls look uniform..
- Place one layer of meatballs in slow cooker set on high then pour half of the sauce over them.
- Place the rest of the meatballs inside and cover with remaining sauce.
- Put in bay leaves cover and let cook for 2:30 - 3hrs on high.
- Remove bay leaves and enjoy.
Mix with your hands until combined. Flavorful Italian-style meatballs stuffed with mozzarella cheese and cooked in a slow cooker. You may also like Chicken Sliders, another tasty recipe cooked in a crock pot. If desired, serve with minced parsley. Freeze option: Freeze cooled meatballs and sauce in freezer containers.
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Slow Cooker Italian Stuffed Meatballs. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, engross way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com