Patty's Best Crockpot Lasagna. EASY Crockpot Lasagna - Delicious layers of noodles, meat sauce and melted cheese cooked to perfection in the crockpot! Baked beef ravioli, cheesy baked ziti, homemade bolognese and creamy caprese pasta are also favorites of ours as well. Hundreds of home cooks agree that this slow cooker Italian sausage lasagna is the best and easiest way to make lasagna you'll ever try.
The slow cooker creates a meaty hearty lasagna soup CrockPot Lasagna Soup is the perfect weeknight dinner!
In this easy recipe, the slow cooker does all of As much as I love a good Easy Lasagna recipe, some days are just soup days.
This Veggie Lasagna is one of my biggest recent crock pot success stories and it only took me a few minutes to put the whole thing together.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just next the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Patty's Best Crockpot Lasagna for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Patty's Best Crockpot Lasagna using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Patty's Best Crockpot Lasagna
- You need 1 box of uncooked lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs of ground chuck.
- Prepare 2 (15 oz) of Jars of Prego or your famous sauce.
- It's 1 of small can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1-2 stalks of celery.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of carrots.
- You need 2 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- It's 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It's to taste of salt & pepper.
- You need 1 dash of pepper flakes, or to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need pinch of nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 cups of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 3 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of evoo (extra virgin olive oil ).
- It's 2 cups of fresh spinach.
- It's 16 oz of Provolone Cheese.
Just chop your veggies, mix the cheeses and layer everything into the pot. Crockpot Lasagna tips: Spray a large crockpot with cooking spray, for easier cleanup. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, Savoring The Good, LLC may earn from qualifying purchases. This lasagna recipe is easier than the traditional lasagna recipe simply because there is no ricotta cheese layer at all.
Patty's Best Crockpot Lasagna instructions
- Puree the onion, carrots and celery. Add puree to hot saute pan with evoo and cook on high, stirring to release the natural juices and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Place aside in large pot until later..
- Brown ground chuck and drain excess grease. Add the Italian seasoning, salt and pepper and pepper flakes and balsamic vinegar to the cooked beef. Mix cooked beef to the puree..
- Mix together chopped spinach, parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese and mozzarella cheese, beaten egg, nutmeg and salt& pepper. Set aside..
- Sauté garlic in evoo for about 3 minutes, don't let it burn. Add tomato paste and add 2 cans of water using empty tomato paste can. Cook on high, stirring frequently until most of liquid is gone. Add both jars of Prego to paste and sugar. Salt and pepper to taste. Add sauce to meat and veggie puree mixture. Mix well. Set aside..
- Build your mountain of lasagna now. Spray inside crockpot with cooking spray or oil to prevent sticking. Cover the bottom of crockpot with meat/sauce mixture. Then add a layer of uncooked lasagna noodles (breaking them to fit and overlapping is good). Then add enough cheese mixture to cover the noodles (you can use a spatula to spread it evenly ). Then add more noodles, then cheese mixture, then meat/sauce, and finally end with meat sauce on top. Make sure all of the noodles are covered in sauce to prevent drying out. Sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top. When it's almost done, an hour or 30 mins before add a layer of mozzarella cheese and provolone cheese to the top so it can melt and be more gooey and yummy. :-p Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6 hours (depends on size of crockpot and how long you are willing to wait..
- Enjoy! Please give me feedback so i can improve and not torture my family. Thanks all..
Serve this slow cooked easy lasagna recipe with a nice side salad and perhaps some garlic bread for a complete dinner that the whole family will love! Crock Pot Lasagna just might become your "go to" recipe! I am a HUGE lasagna fan. It was one of the first suppers I "cooked" as a kid, although I Whenever I make a lasagna today, I make mine in the crock pot. There is no need to cook the noodles ahead of time and I usually have precooked beef in.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Patty's Best Crockpot Lasagna. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, occupy door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com