Brian's Best Chili (Crockpot). Chili is a point of pride, especially for actor Brian Baumgartner. He's been perfecting his famous recipe for years—and for National Chili Day, he's partnered with us to share it with the world! Scroll on to make a mean pot of Brian's Famous Chili at home.
In a crock pot, add all the canned items with the juices.
Add the chili mix into the crock pot (not added to the meat browning).
Drain the meat mixture well, then add to the crock pot.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just in the same way as the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Brian's Best Chili (Crockpot) for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Brian's Best Chili (Crockpot) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brian's Best Chili (Crockpot)
- Prepare 2 lbs of lean ground beef.
- It's 2 of Green peppers (clean out seeds and diced up).
- You need 1 of Large yellow onion.
- Prepare 6 slices of bacon (cooked and crumbled into small pieces).
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel (hot).
- It's 2 cans (16 oz) of each) Bush's Chili Beans (hot).
- It's 1 can (28 oz) of Bush's Baked Beans (Brown Sugar flavor).
- You need 1 can (16 oz) of diced tomatoes in sauce.
- It's 1 envelope of Chili seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1-2 Tablespoon of brown sugar - to taste.
Add tomatoes and bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. This easy crockpot chili recipe is loaded with beans, ground beef, and seasonings. It really is the best slow cooker chili recipe ever! We like to serve it topped with cheddar cheese and with a side of cornbread or buttermilk biscuits for a hearty and delicious dinner.
Brian's Best Chili (Crockpot) step by step
- In a large pan, brown the ground beef, along with the diced up green peppers and onion..
- In a crock pot, add all the canned items with the juices. Add the chili mix into the crock pot (not added to the meat browning)..
- Drain the meat mixture well, then add to the crock pot..
- Set the crock pot to low and cook for 8 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Add a bit of brown sugar to your taste. Add salt and pepper to your liking..
Crockpot chili is the best chili ever! It slow cooks all day for an amazing flavor that everyone will be sure to love. It will be your go-to recipe for an easy chili recipe. It's perfect to warm up to on a cold winter's day. Come home to the best homemade chili!
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Brian's Best Chili (Crockpot). If you have questions or requests all but this article, interest right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com