Stuffed Peppers in the Crockpot. Need an easy crock pot recipe? Try this delicious Crock pot Stuffed Peppers recipe that is better than the traditional stuffed peppers recipe. These Stuffed Peppers Made In The Crock Pot Are So Easy.
Stuff peppers with beef mixture and place them in Crock-Pot, open side up.
When peppers are tender, top peppers with remaining cheese and cover.
Stuff peppers with beef mixture; arrange in slow cooker.
Literally this is a simple recipe just gone the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Stuffed Peppers in the Crockpot for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Stuffed Peppers in the Crockpot using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Peppers in the Crockpot
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef.
- You need 1 TBS of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 TBS of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 TBS of dried minced onion.
- It's 2 TBS of parsley.
- It's 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked white rice (not instant rice).
- You need 4 of large bell peppers, cleaned and emptied. Chop off the top where the stem is and empty out the peppers.
- It's 1 jar of your favorite tomato sauce.
- It's 4 slices of mozzarella cheese.
Pour remaining tomato sauce over peppers. Cooking up comfort food in the slow cooker is one of the best ways we know to make dinner, and this recipe really delivers. Bell peppers stuffed with ground beef, rice, and tomatoes can be made in the slow cooker for an easy weeknight meal. Grant it I took the advice and others and didn't not cool the meat prior to placing it in the crock pot.
Stuffed Peppers in the Crockpot instructions
- Add all ingredients to the raw ground beef, except for the tomato sauce, mozzarella and bell peppers.
- Mix well, as if making a meatloaf.
- Stand the peppers upright and fill with as much of the meat/rice mixture as possible. It's okay if they are heaping. Each pepper should hold about a quarter of the mixture..
- Stand upright in the Crockpot and cover with tomato sauce. Cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 4-6 hours, until internal temperature is 160 degrees F..
- For the last 10 minutes of cooking time, top each pepper with a slice of mozzarella cheese and top with more tomato sauce. Allow cheese to melt before serving..
Crock pot stuffed peppers recipe with only five ingredients! Can I cook these slow cooker stuffed peppers in the Instant Pot? I am currently working out the cook time and will be sure to link to the recipe when it's ready for you! The recipe for Crock Pot Pork-Stuffed Peppers that Katerina Shchyelkunova submitted to the Primal Blueprint Cookbook Challenge easily meets this unofficial Crock Pot criteria. Arrange peppers in the Crock-Pot standing up and make sure they fit securely.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Stuffed Peppers in the Crockpot. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, keep amused log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com