Mozzarella Filled Slow Cooker Meatballs. In our first video, we make mozzarella filled slow cooker meatballs! Easy Slow Cooker Mozzarella-Stuffed Meatballs And Sauce. Combine all meatball ingredients except the mozzarella in a large bowl.
Arrange meatballs in slow cooker and cover in tomato sauce.
These mozzarella-stuffed meatballs and the homemade sauce taste just as good as Grandma's, while letting the slow cooker do the work.
You have to try these slow cooker mozzarella-stuffed meatballs.
Actually this is a simple recipe just considering the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Mozzarella Filled Slow Cooker Meatballs for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Mozzarella Filled Slow Cooker Meatballs using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mozzarella Filled Slow Cooker Meatballs
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 pound of hot Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 16 oz of square of low moisture mozzarella cheese.
Mozzarella-Stuffed Slow Cooker Meatballs. # Combine all sauce ingredients in slow cooker and stir. Using your hands, mix until fully combined. # Take a golf ball sized piece of the ground beef. Mozzarella-Stuffed Slow Cooker MeatballsWe love balls. Especially if it's juicy, flavourful and Italian. *wink*.
Mozzarella Filled Slow Cooker Meatballs instructions
- Cut mozzarella cheese into 3/4 inch cubes and then store them in refrigerator while preparing the meat.
- Mix the remainder of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl with your hands.
- Roll golf ball sized balls with the meat mixture.
- Squish mozzarella cube into the center and pull the edges of the meat ball around it until it's a ball again.
- Put a small layer of tomato sauce in the bottom of the slow cooker and arrange the meat balls in slow cooker and cover them in tomato sauce.
- Cook on high for 2 to 2.5 hours.
Like these Mozzarella-Stuffed Slow Cooker Meatballs! These are seriously the best meatballs everrr. I Will Show How To Make Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs Without A Slow Cooker!!! See how to make amazing meatballs in the slow cooker. In this video, you'll see how to make easy meatballs in your slow cooker.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Mozzarella Filled Slow Cooker Meatballs. If you have questions or requests just about this article, keep busy get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com