Lettuce Leaf Taco Wraps.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just in the same way as the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Lettuce Leaf Taco Wraps for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Lettuce Leaf Taco Wraps using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lettuce Leaf Taco Wraps
- Prepare of 93% Lean Ground Beef (cooked).
- It's of Taco Seasoning.
- It's of water.
- It's of Iceberg Lettuce - large.
- Prepare of Grape Tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare of Shredded Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- You need of Reduced fat sour cream.
- Prepare of salt.
Lettuce Leaf Taco Wraps step by step
- Add ground beef, taco seasoning, and water to skillet and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes or until meat mixture is desired thickness. Wash and pat dry 3 to 4 large iceberg lettuce leaves. Fold leaves into taco shape and Fill with remaining ingredients. Sprinkle with pinch of salt (optional). Add taco sauce or salsa if desired..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Lettuce Leaf Taco Wraps. If you have questions or requests just about this article, absorb gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com